General Information About THE JESUIT WAY IN ARGENTINA: MISSIONS. END IGUAZU
The Jesuit Trail tour in Argentina is a fascinating option for those who wish to immerse themselves in the rich history and culture of the country. This unique tour offers an enriching experience as you explore the ancient Jesuit missions scattered throughout Argentina.
These missions, built between the 17th and 18th centuries, are a living testimony of the Jesuit legacy in the region. Each has impressive architectural ruins that reflect the skill and dedication of the Jesuits in the construction of these communities.
The Jesuit Trail tour provides an opportunity to learn about the history and impact of the Society of Jesus in Latin America. Visitors can explore museums and interpretive centers that offer detailed information about the life of the Jesuits and their missionary work. In addition, historical artifacts, paintings and sculptures that reveal the daily life in these missions can be appreciated.
In addition to its historical value, the tour also allows you to enjoy the natural beauty of the region. The Jesuit missions are surrounded by breathtaking landscapes, with lush vegetation and varied fauna. Visitors can hike, bike or simply relax in peaceful and serene natural surroundings.
Another highlight of the tour is the opportunity to interact with local communities. Many of these missions are still inhabited by descendants of the native peoples who worked alongside the Jesuits. Visitors can learn firsthand about local traditions, crafts and cuisine, providing an authentic and enriching cultural experience.
The Jesuit Trail tour is also a great way to escape the hustle and bustle of the big cities and immerse yourself in a calm and serene environment. The missions are located in rural and remote areas, allowing you to disconnect from the daily routine and enjoy a more relaxed pace of life during the tour.
In summary, the Jesuit Trail tour in Argentina is an excellent option for those who wish to explore the history, culture and nature of the country. This tour offers a unique experience by allowing us to immerse ourselves in the Jesuit legacy, enjoy beautiful natural landscapes and learn from the local communities. It is an opportunity to connect with the past and better understand the diversity and cultural richness of Argentina.
JESUIT WAY IN ARGENTINA. END IGUAZÚ
• Reception at the airport or bus station.
• Transfer to the hotel or lodging, rest.
• Breakfast and departure to visit the Reductions of Santa Ana and Cerro with the same name with its fantastic Cross.
• Continuation to Loreto and visit to the Via Crucis.
• Then departure to San Ignacio where lunch will be served.
• Visit to the Jesuit Reductions of San Ignacio and free time to see the local handicrafts.
• In the afternoon, continuation of the trip to Puerto Iguazú.
• Arrival and transfer to the hotel or accommodation, rest.
• Transfer to the airport or bus station.
• End of services.
*Optionally programs of 1, 2 and 3 nights in Puerto Iguazú.
JESUIT WAY IN ARGENTINA: MISSIONS. END IGUAZÚ
Please note the following:
• Our prices are based on supply and demand.
• As a travel club, we strive to get the best price for our members.
• The prices you see on this page are not the prices our members get.
• The prices vary according to the accommodation of the guest, between single or shared rooms.
• Children under 5 years old stay free in the hotels in the family room.
• Teenagers have lower prices than adults and vary according to the category of the hotel.
• Gratuities are not included in our prices and are given at the traveler's discretion.
• Generally our tours do not include flights, in case they are included they will be highlighted as (Ink. Flight, domestic or international).
• We are committed to the safety of each passenger, so it is necessary to comply with the requirements that are issued within our tours.
• We are not responsible if the traveler needs a visa to enter the country, this must be obtained by the passenger.
• Once you start your tour with us there is no refund for the tour.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• Transfers Airport - hotel - Airport in private service.
• Private transportation during the tour.
• 01 night in Posadas.
• 01 night in Puerto Iguazú.
• Driver - guide.
• Full day excursion Jesuit Missions of Santa Ana, Loreto and San Ignacio Miní.
• Luggage handling.